18th, 19th and 20th OF JUNE 2021 FANGAVENTURA - GIRONA - SPAIN
What kind of services does Meeting Camper offer?
Our facilities provide, also for those who decide to camp on site, Bar/Restaurant, WC, showers, a place to clean dishes, deposit for emptying toilets and selective waste disposal.
As a complement to our Bar/Restaurant there will also be a bigger Food truck area than the years before, so that visitors and campers who do not wish to cook themselves will find a greater variety of food choices.
THIS YEAR WE ADDED 6000M2 TO OUR OVERLAND CAMPING AREA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHADY FOREST, SO THAT OUR VISITORS WILL HAVE A TOTAL OF 14 000 M2 AT THEIR DISPOSITION.
- Place for your camper during the 3 days of the event.
- Access to dressing rooms and showers.
- 30-minute presentation of your trip and photo report in our conference room (Book it 60 days prior to the meeting).
- Fresh bread and pastry service every morning (please order before 8 pm the previous day).
- WelcomePACK with FREE T-shirt and program among other gifts and surprises.
- When online registering through our website, you are automatically participating in a draw of camper gifts and accessories.
- Non potable water, but good for washing dishes and showering.
- DO NOT exceed your assigned place.
- Respect absolute nighttime silence from midnight on.
- Put the “Access” sticker on your camper’s windshield.
- DO NOT pour any liquid on the ground.
- Secure tents properly in case of weather variations.
- Help keeping the facilities clean.
- Forbidden to light a fire.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all time and their waste must be picked up.
- All camper occupants must wear the camper wristlet during the whole event.
- In order to participate in the camper gifts and accessories draw, registration and online payment must be settled before June 13.
- It id not allowed to display banners or advertise any kind of company within the camping grounds. This is only permitted in the comercial area.
- The organizer reserves the right to expel participants in case of violating the regulations.